Complete this quick test to see how you hear...
- Misunderstand conversations?
- Ask people to repeat certain words?
- Avoid social situations where you find it harder to hear or understand?
- Turn up the TV or radio so loud that it annoys others?
- Have ringing, roaring or buzzing in your ears?
- Think people mumble?
- Hear better in one ear than the other?
- Find women's and children's voices difficult to hear?
If you answer "yes" to one or more of these "warning signs" you may have
a hearing loss. If you answered "yes" to several of these questions we
strongly suggest you have your hearing checked to determind if you may
benefit from amplification.